An enhanced reformulation of Original Goop that pet show pros, groomers, breeders, and vets have been using for years, Groomer’s Goop is the cat fanciers’ choice as the first step for perfect competition grooming by degreasing the coats of Persian, Himalayan, Maine Coon cats and other long-haired cats and dogs as well. It's the answer for removing oil, grease, gum, tar, stud tail and more from your pet’s coat. Groomer’s Goop is non-toxic, kitten and puppy safe, and bio-degradable.
- Rub a generous amount of Groomer’s Goop into the pet’s dry coat. Make sure to massage Groomer’s Goop into the entire coat, head to toe, bib area, behind the ears and anywhere else the coat is clumped together (or just where needed, e.g. for stud tail).
- Leave on for approximately 5 to 10 minutes in order for the product to penetrate and remove the excess oil from the coat.
- Put an Elizabethan collar on to prevent licking and crate the animal during this time.
- Then wash your pet with warm water and Dawn Dish Detergent, massaging and rinsing your pet’s coat until squeaky clean.
- Follow with shampoo/crème rinse/conditioner of your choice.
Ingredients: Isoparaffins, Water, Fatty Acids, Surfactants, Glycerine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Fragrance, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Preservatives